We’re a family business brewing small batch flavourful beers in cask, minikeg and bottle.
We now deliver to many NE postcodes ourselves and further afield we use a specialist courier (UK mainland only). We’re hugely grateful for the support shown for our business, especially in our immediate community, and will continue to run our online shop alongside the cask delivery side – it’s now an integral part of our set up! 2020 was a huge challenge for us but with such fantastic support, 2021 is going well so far.
Onward and upward!
Anna and Bill x
- British ingredients, champions of English grown hops and Maris Otter barley – we brew what tastes good, regardless of cost and have won 24 SIBA awards
- Our unique yeast strain is harvested by hand and re-pitched for every brew
- All beers benefit from secondary fermentation in the cask, keg or bottle – the mark of a top quality English ale.
- Beer brewed and bottled by humans not machines -we taste, sniff and nurture our beer with care from mash tun to cask and bottle.
- Members of SIBA and accredited with their FSQ audit
We’ve donated over £60,000 so far to the RLNI – 3p for every single pint sold