…is a family run north east craft brewery, producing small batch flavourful English ales. We brew English ales and supply in draft to pubs, and bottle conditioned beers for bars, shops and restaurants. We offer craft beer home delivery and we’re hugely grateful for the support shown for our business, especially in our immediate community. Our online shop stocks bottles, minkegs and merchandise for local and national customers, and it’s now an integral part of our set up.
The last couple of years have been a huge challenge for us but with such fantastic support, we are feeling positive about 2022. We are now over 10 years old!
Onward and upward!
Anna and Bill x
- British ingredients, champions of English grown hops and Maris Otter barley. We brew what tastes good, regardless of cost and have won 29 SIBA awards
- Our unique yeast strain is harvested by hand and re-pitched for every brew
- All beers benefit from secondary fermentation in the cask, keg or bottle – the mark of a top quality English ale.
- Beer brewed and bottled by humans not machines. We taste, sniff and nurture our beer with care from mash tun to cask and bottle.
- Members of SIBA and accredited with their FSQ audit
- Craft beer home delivery – bring the pub to you!
Cullercoats Brewery has donated over £60,000 so far to the RNLI – 3p for every single pint sold. Our beer names are all connected to the history and locality of Cullercoats and the North East Coast. They celebrate the place and the people.
We aim to be the best north east craft brewery for quality English ales, delivered mainly to a local market, while supporting our local community.