We’re a family business brewing small batch flavourful beers in cask, keg and bottle.
During the difficult trading environment caused by the Cornona Virus Pandemic we have been forced to cut back our brewing as there are no cask deliveries taking place. We hope we can maintain some income for our business by providing a local home delivery service. If you can, please support our new service. With your help we can keep our business going through this difficult time and be ready to get going again after the worst is over. Please click here to order a home delivery in postcode areas NE1, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5, NE6, NE7, NE12, NE25 NE26 NE27 NE28 NE29 NE30. Once a week we are trying to deliver to Gateshead/Durham/Sunderland/South Shields and Morpeth/South Northumberland, so email us to check delivery days.
Thank you for your support, we really do appreciate it.
Anna and Bill
- British ingredients, champions of English grown hops and Maris Otter barley – we brew what tastes good, regardless of cost and have won 22 SIBA awards
- Our unique yeast strain is harvested by hand and re-pitched for every brew
- All beers benefit from secondary fermentation in the cask, keg or bottle – the mark of a top quality English ale.
- Beer brewed and bottled by humans not machines -we taste, sniff and nurture our beer with care from mash tun to cask and bottle.
- Members of SIBA and accredited with their FSQ audit
We’ve raised £47,000 so far, for RLNI by donating 3p for every pint sold