We’re a family business brewing small batch flavourful beers in cask, keg and bottle.
During the difficult trading environment caused by the Cornona Virus Pandemic we have been kept very busy with a home delivery service. We deliver to many NE postcodes ourselves and further afield we use a specialist courier (UK mainland only). We’re hugely grateful for the support shown for our business, especially in our immediate community, and will continue to run our online shop alongside the cask delivery side – it’s now an integral part of our set up!
STOP PRESS! We’ve just added another 2 SIBA awards to our wall, in the first ever Digital Competition. Regional Gold for Sandpiper and Regional Silver for Polly Donkin – blind tasting by highly respected judges from across our industry, winning again is always a boost, this summer more than ever.
Anna and Bill
- British ingredients, champions of English grown hops and Maris Otter barley – we brew what tastes good, regardless of cost and have won 24 SIBA awards
- Our unique yeast strain is harvested by hand and re-pitched for every brew
- All beers benefit from secondary fermentation in the cask, keg or bottle – the mark of a top quality English ale.
- Beer brewed and bottled by humans not machines -we taste, sniff and nurture our beer with care from mash tun to cask and bottle.
- Members of SIBA and accredited with their FSQ audit
We’ve raised £49,000 so far, for RLNI by donating 3p for every pint sold