We’re a family business, a team of three, brewing small batch flavourful beers in cask, keg and bottle.
- British ingredients, champions of English grown hops and Maris Otter barley – we brew what tastes good, regardless of cost and have won 22 SIBA awards
- Our unique yeast strain is harvested by hand and re-pitched for every brew
- All beers benefit from secondary fermentation in the cask, keg or bottle – the mark of a top quality English ale.
- Beer brewed and bottled by humans not machines -we taste, sniff and nurture our beer with care from mash tun to cask and bottle.
- Members of SIBA and accredited with their FSQ audit
We’ve raised £46,000 so far, for RLNI by donating 3p for every pint sold